Thursday, September 18, 2008

Donut Hour Sponsor Message

Bill Gates: Hi, I am a Mac
Steve Jobs: Hi, I am a PC
Scott McNealy: Hi, I am Linux
Linus Trovalds: Hi, I am Solaris

Bill: Dudes, u should see this ... Mac rocks dooods !!
Steve: Huh, Not as good as vista man ! Vista rules !!
Scott: Gimme a break ! U guys copy from me. Linux is the innovator. Linux Owns.
Linus: Oh shut it ! Solaris runs the world. Solaris Pwns.

Bill: I'm hungry. Mac makes me hungry. Wonder y that is ?
Steve: Yeah right! Me too doood. I'm hungry myself. Vista makes me hungry.
Scott: I think its a virus which induces hunger in the users.
Linus: Ah ! The first symptom of Machines taking over us. They'll force us to eat until we explode and take over our world.

Neo: Oracle told me about this. Our only chance of survival is by eating a donut which contians the antidote. I am "THE ONE" and I will make those donuts tonight.

All those who are infected by this cross-platform virus must come and get treated at Comp Sci lounge on friday 19th Sep 2008 at 3:30. Vaccination is the only cure.

Abhishek Dhamija


P.S. - Please dont tell anyone that Neo works at Dunkin Donuts.

No comments: