Saturday, April 25, 2009

Photographic Evidence of Mac OS X Leopard on my HP Laptop

Here is the photographic evidence of my latest hack.

After brutal killings of my boot sector, multiple rounds of saves by ubuntu live CD and Vista DVD, several partitioning plans that failed to work, in-depth encounters with Grub, NTLDR and Darwin, inspiration drawn by Wozniak and 2 sleepless nights later, I managed to install Macintosh OS X 10.5.6 Leopard on my HP laptop.

Now I am the happy owner of a laptop with

Windows Vista 32-bit
Windows 7 64 bit
Ubuntu 9.04 32 bit
Machintosh OS X 10.5.6 Leopard

all working in harmony with three bootloaders greeting me when I start my machine.

Eye candy :)











The battery info in OS X gives the final proof of the fact that its indeed a hacked install and not an painted linux install which I have tried and it comes very close to the real thing.

No comments: